Me Too Registry
Me Too Registry Notifies Multiple Victims of the Same Abuser
Inspired by the #MeToo movement, the Me Too Registry empowers multiple victims of the same alleged abuser through a private “You Are Not Alone” email notification. The Me Too Registry's confidentiality helps survivors of sexual offenses privately find strength in numbers while adhering to the ideals of the United States Constitution, where all judgment is to be withheld until due process is afforded and the accused is proven guilty through our legal system.
Protects the Rights of Survivors and the Rights of the Accused
- Empowers survivors of sexual assault
- Protects the privacy of the accused, and
- Supports due process of law.
IT'S EASY. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out the confidential Me Too Registry Submission Form.
- If one or more person submits a Me Too Registry Submission Form naming the same alleged perpetrator, a “You Are Not Alone” email will be sent to the multiple victims.
- It’s up to you where you go from here.
Pursuing Your Claim
It is not necessary to have multiple victims to pursue your claim. Regardless of whether you are the only victim or there are multiple victims, you may report your claim to the police for criminal prosecution and/or pursue a civil claim against your alleged perpetrator. Fox Law welcomes victims of sexual assault and/or sexual harassment to contact us for a free consultation regarding your case.